Peak-a-boo

You caress my lips
give me the feeling I've always got
the one my momma gives me every morning
right before I leave for school

and going away from home
momma gave me you again
so I wouldn't have to cuddle
Everytime I am cold

I was not meant to fall in love with you
yet I find myself
longing for you every time
I so can't do without you

you taste is exotic
and you make me short of words
I don't know what I'd do
if you ever depart from me

though you've reduced highly in size
and I pray for hope to revive you
cos without you
I don't know what I'd do when I'm cold

Thanks for always being there
for saving me from the hands of cough
I pray I always have you to myself each time I need you
as I've fallen in love with you

O my Peak Chocolate
I'd trek a mile just to get you
thanks for being there for me
early in the morning and late in the night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotism